It all started about a year ago.
I would often go to church to donate money and to listen to the sermon. One day while we were singing hymns I noticed her singing. Her voice was so beautiful, but quiet and wispy.
After the service was over, I decided to try talking to her. I introduced myself as the priest’s (adopted) son and encouraged her to sing louder and join in on the hymns.
She was shy. She didn’t like singing that much, but with my encouragement the following weeks her voice became much more firm, though it still retained that ephemeral softness.
It was before long before we had become friends. She was a student at the primary school I work at, and would often come and eat lunch with me. We’d talk and sing together.
And when next spring rolled around, I found myself as her homeroom teacher. She was delighted to spend more time with me, but I found myself worried. I would try to organize activities for Yuki to interact with her classmates, but she ended up clinging only to me. Her shyness prevented her from becoming friends with the other students. I was her only friend.
One day when I came walking with her back to homeroom, we soon found ourselves looking at the board.
We saw the words “Yuki” and “Sensei” under an umbrella. The board had scattered writing, mostly along the lines of “Yuki loves Sensei” and “Yuki and Sensei should get married.”
I can’t forget her expression that day. Her face flushed such a deep red and her eyes were full of tears. Gripping the chalkboard eraser tightly, she began to furiously erase the writing, with tears streaming down her face.
Since that day, she hasn’t spoken to me the same way.
She’s made friends with other students, which simultaneously relieves me and saddens me. She calls me names. She spreads rumors about me. I don’t know how to handle it sometimes.
However, that doesn’t change the fact that I care very deeply about her. I can only hope for her future success.
- sinshana likes this
- askhetarin likes this
- ask-kaaiyuki likes this
- wanderingalyss likes this
- aoiyuuzora reblogged this from thedirtyfrigeratorwithrottenfood
- thedirtyfrigeratorwithrottenfood reblogged this from askkamuigakupo and added:
- thedirtyfrigeratorwithrottenfood likes this
- kirioko likes this
- askslavedriverjames likes this
- akita-neru-archive reblogged this from askicemountainteru
- akita-neru-archive likes this
- raviross-remade likes this
- geshumaru likes this
- banshee-strikes reblogged this from shiananana
- lolidere reblogged this from shiananana and added:
- shiananana reblogged this from ayasatosan and added:
- shuuichiminamino reblogged this from periodflow and added:
- periodflow reblogged this from ayasatosan
- kyoichin likes this
- askgumi-megpoid likes this
- signor-genetica reblogged this from askkamuigakupo
- ask-momo likes this
- ayasatosan reblogged this from askkamuigakupo and added:
- melty-bunii likes this
- horohoro-usui likes this
- isuminaho likes this
- captorvating-ass likes this
- askvocaloidbigal likes this
- askkagamine-len likes this
- strangevocaloidart likes this
- kaitov3 likes this
- askkawaiiprima likes this
- alegist likes this
- askkamuigakupo reblogged this from askicemountainteru
- opendolls likes this
- himaruya-the-alpaca likes this
- flyichiro reblogged this from askicemountainteru and added:
- askagaminerin likes this
- flyichiro likes this
- ruingaraf reblogged this from askicemountainteru and added:
- askicemountainteru posted this